This is the most beautiful advice I have ever received.…
An Angel says, ‘Never borrow from the future.
If you worry about what may happen tomorrow
and it doesn’t happen, you have worried in vain.
Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.’
2. Go to bed on time.
3. Get up on time so you can start the day un-rushed.
4. Say “No” to projects that won’t fit into
your time schedule, or that will
compromise your mental health.
5. Delegate tasks to capable others.
6. Simplify and unclutter your life.
7. Less is more (Although one is often not
enough, two are often too many.)
8. Allow extra time to do things and to get to places.
9. Pace yourself. Spread out big changes and
difficult projects over time; don’t lump the
hard things all together.
10. Take one day at a time.
11. Separate worries from concerns. If a situation
is a concern, find out what God would
have you do and let go of the anxiety.
If you can’t do anything about
a situation, forget it!
12. Live within your budget; don’t use credit
cards for ordinary purchases.
13. Have backups; an extra car key in your wallet,
an extra house key buried in the garden,
extra stamps, etc.
14. K.M.S. (Keep Mouth Shut).
This single piece of advice
can prevent an enormous
amount of trouble.
15. Do something for the Kid in You every day.
16. Carry a spiritually enlightening book with
you to read while waiting in line.
17. Get enough rest
18. Eat right.
19. Get organized so everything has its place.
20. Listen to a tape while driving that can
help improve your quality of life…
21. Write down thoughts and inspirations.
22. Every day, find time to be alone.
23. Having problems? Talk to God on the spot.
Try to nip small problems in the bud.
Don’t wait until it’s time to go to
bed to try and pray.
24. Make friends with Godly people.
25. Keep a folder of favorite scriptures on hand.
26. Remember that the shortest bridge between
despair and hope is often a good
‘Thank you GOD …’
28. Laugh some more!
29. Take your work seriously, but not yourself at all.
30. Develop a forgiving attitude (most
people are doing the best they can).
31. Be kind to unkind people (they
probably need it the most).
32. Sit on your ego
33. Talk less; listen more.
34. Slow down.
35. Remind yourself that you are not the
general manager of the universe.
36. Every night before bed, think of one thing
you’re grateful for that you’ve
never been grateful for before.
GOD HAS A WAY OF TURNING THINGS AROUND FOR YOU.
‘If God is for us, who can be against us?’