There has been a debate for a long time about whether a person should vote as a Democrat or Republican. After a lot of soul-searching and pondering, it has been brought to my attention that there are ten reasons which you should consider before you make that decision and they are:
10. I’ll vote Democrat because I cannot wait for college football season to be delayed or cancelled because the student athletes are union employees.
9. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe oil company’s profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at least 15% isn’t.
8. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
7. I’ll vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.
6. I’ll vote Democrat because I am way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves. I am also thankful that we have a 911 service that get police to your home in order to identify your body after a home invasion.
5. I’ll vote Democrat because I’m not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive and comfy.
4. I’ll vote Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away the Social Security from those who paid into it.
3. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe that businesses should NOT be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.
2. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.
And the Number One reason I’ll vote Democrat is:
1. I’ll vote Democrat because I think that it is better to pay billions for oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher, fish or frog.
If you agree with these reasons, then you should support the Democratic Party, if not, you know what to do!
It has also been brought to my attention that due to the lack of knowledge and brain drain, that the voting and drinking age should be brought back to the age of 21 years of age! This would give everyone during the ages of 18 to 21 time to absorb the importance of voting and not bring the country to its knees as we are experiencing at the present time by voting in people who are not representative of the Constitution.
Just think about it! The people who voted for this nen-ka-poop will be held responsible for just what is happening at the present time! Are you really satisfied with your decision? Remember you young people who put this tyrant into office will have to pay all of the bills that he is racking up on your back. Now it is up to you to correct it in the next election.