Michael Strahan isn’t backing down from what he believes. The Good Morning America cohost opened up about the controversy surrounding NFL athletes — specifically Colin Kaepernick — and their choice to kneel in protest against police brutality and racial inequality during the National Anthem.
This is what I would expect from someone who is trying to get attention to prop up his poor ratings.
– Strahan knows it doesn’t take a whole village to raise a child right, but it does take a parent to stand up to that kid and smack their behinds when necessary, and say, NO.”
– Strahan is resorting to Political Correctness to be a part of the “IN CROWD?”
– Strahan knows that the opportunities that are afforded in this country can be reached – you only have to work for them.
– Strahan knows that being a minority doesn’t make you a victim of anything except numbers.
– Strahan knows when 70% of the people who get arrested are black in cities where 70% of the population is black – that is not racial profiling – it is the law of probability.
– Strahan is using twisted reasoning and claims these protests are to highlight “injustice” and “police brutality” which is a bunch of crock. What he is doing is dishonoring valued symbols of this nation’s heritage and covers up the truth about black on black crime.
– Strahan knows a lot of black people, and not a single one of them was born in Africa; so how can they be “African Americans? Besides, Africa is a continent. I don’t go around saying I am a European-American because my great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather was from Europe.
– Strahan knows we did not go to the aid of certain foreign countries and risk our soldiers lives in wars to defend their freedom, so that decades later they could come over here and tell us our Constitution is a living document; and open to their interpretations.
I am sure Strahan is proud to be from America and nowhere else, and, if he doesn’t like my point of view – tough.
Where does Strahan stand – I stand for the American flag, and –
“I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG, OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AND TO THE REPUBLIC FOR WHICH IT STANDS, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, INDIVISIBLE, WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!”
Wonder if Strahan knows that 86% of Americans believe in FREEDOM?
Wonder if Strahan believes like the rest of us that the 14% need to BE QUIET and leave their kneeling for their church visits?