Reblogged on kommonsentsjane/blogkommonsents.
One more: If you think Taco Bell is Mexico’s telephone company.
- If your laptop has a sticker that says, “Protected by Smith and Wesson.”
- If your e-mail address ends in “.over.yonder.com.”
- If the sticker on your computer says, “My other computer is a laptop.”
- If your computer is worth more than all your cars combined.
- If your wife said either she or the computer “had to go,” and you still don’t miss her.
- If you’ve ever used a CD-ROM as a coaster for your beer.
- If you ever refer to your computer as “Ole Bessy.”
- If you start all your e-mails with the words: “Howdy y’all!”
- You’ve ever brought your laptop to a Tractor Pull.
- When your computer toolkit contains a pitch fork.
- When your MS-DOS boot menu contains an entry called, “Cow Tipping Configuration.”
- If you’ve ever been to “hee-haw.com“
- When, in a pinch, you use your laptop battery to jump-start the Combine.
- If you’ve ever doubled the…
View original post 25 more words