Reblogged on kommonsentsjane/blogkommonsents.
It is time for someone from the government to give the American people an explanation on how and why this happened.
US Navy identifies deceased sailors found inside USS Fitzgerald
Someone is going to have to walk the plank or be strung up from the yard arm. It had to be pure negligence on someones part that this collision occurred.
The U.S. Navy’s 7th Fleet identified the deceased sailors as:
- Gunner’s Mate Seaman Dakota Kyle Rigsby, 19, from Palmyra, Va.
- Yeoman 3rd Class Shingo Alexander Douglass, 25, from San Diego, Calif.
- Sonar Technician 3rd Class Ngoc T Truong Huynh, 25, from Oakville, Conn.
- Gunner’s Mate 2nd Class Noe Hernandez, 26, from Weslaco, Texas
- Fire Controlman 2nd Class Carlosvictor Ganzon Sibayan, 23, from Chula Vista, Calif.
- Personnel Specialist 1st Class Xavier Alec Martin, 24, from Halethorpe, Md.
- Fire Controlman 1st Class Gary Leo Rehm Jr., 37, from Elyria, Ohio
There definitely are rules and courtesies of the sea that should have been observed to prevent…
View original post 86 more words