April 23, 2017 10:37 PM
Japanese Culture – Laws
Very interesting. It is time for America to wise up. We have been influenced by the payoff of our government by the Middle East. The Middle East is using their government as a religion – Islam is a government first and uses religion to open the door. Once it enters the country they use Sharia law as their passage. Muslims use Sharia law for their members. Sharia law and the Constitution are not compatible.
So, wise up America – that is what Obama was trying to install in America in our education, government, and military – when he was caught with his pants down. America has rejected Islam with the election of President Trump – who has professed Christianity in America.
Obama is trying to use his after presidency as an underground government – which we are fighting right now in the media and the Democratic Muslim(Tom Perez Keith Ellison)/Communist(Bernie Sanders). It is a bitter fight since the Dem’s and Hillary Clinton lost – they have had a hard time accepting their loss since they cheated and still lost with the illegal aliens voting in the millions, especially in California , New York, and Pennsylvania. We have to prove this and have a picture ID with a finger print for voting purposes.
We have to be vigilant and continue the fight. What I am reading here about the Japanese – they are the smartest people – who realize what Islam can do to a country.
So wise-up America.
*Japan prevents the use of mobile phones in trains, restaurants and indoors.
* For first to sixth primary year Japanese students must learn ethics in dealing with people.
* Even though one of the richest people in the world, the Japanese do not have servants. The parents are responsible for the house and children.
* There is no examination from the first to the third primary level because the goal of education is to instill concepts and character building.
* If you go to a buffet restaurant in Japan you will notice people only eat as much as they need without any waste because food must not be wasted.
* The rate of delayed trains in Japan is about 7 seconds per year!! The Japanese appreciate the value of time and are very punctual to minutes and seconds.
* Children in schools brush their teeth (sterile) after a meal at school, teaching them to maintain their health from an early age.
* Japanese students take half an hour to finish their meals to ensure proper digestion because these students are the future of Japan.
The Japanese focus on maintaining their culture.
* No political leader nor a prime minister from an Islamic nation has ever visited Japan… not the Ayatollah of Iran, the King of Saudi Arabia or even a Saudi Prince!
* Japan is a country keeping Islam at bay by putting strict restrictions on Islam and ALL Muslims.
1) Japan is the only nation that does not give citizenship to Muslims.
2) In Japan permanent residency is not given to Muslims.
3) There is a strong ban on the propagation of Islam in Japan.
4) In the University of Japan, Arabic or any Islamic language is not taught.
5) One cannot import a ‘Koran’ published in the Arabic language.
6) According to data published by the Japanese government, it has given temporary residency to only 2 lakhs, Muslims, who must follow the Japanese Law of the Land.
These Muslims should speak Japanese and carry out their religious rituals in their homes.
7) Japan is the only country in the world that has a negligible number of embassies in Islamic countries.
8) Muslims residing in Japan are the employees of foreign companies.
9) Even today, visas are not granted to Muslim doctors, engineers or managers sent by foreign companies.
10) In the majority of companies it is stated in their regulations that no Muslims should apply for a job.
11) The Japanese government is of the opinion that Muslims are fundamentalist, and even in the era of globalization they are not willing to change their Muslim laws.
12) Muslims cannot even rent a house in Japan.
13) If anyone comes to know that his neighbor is a Muslim then the whole neighborhood stays alert.
14) No one can start an Islamic cell or Arabic ‘Madrasa’ in Japan.
15) There is no Sharia law in Japan.
16) If a Japanese woman marries a Muslim, she is considered an outcast forever.
17) According to Mr. Kumiko Yagi, Professor of Arab/Islamic Studies at Tokyo University of Foreign Studies, “There is a mind frame in Japan that Islam is a very narrow minded religion and one should stay away from it.”
The Japanese might have lost the war, but they are in charge of their own country. There are no bombs going off in crowded business centers, “Honor Killings” nor killing of innocent children or anyone else. That is called “common sense”.
And to think people here in the United States are actually rioting over the fact that there is an attempt at a TEMPORARY ban on some countries who harbor and train these idiots known as terrorists. That is called “stupid”.