Does anyone think any of these apply to our country or sound familiar?
We see it, know it’s happening, and still let it happen? What are we afraid of – is everyone afraid to open their mouths and oppose the people in power.
A special was held which covered all of the possible candidate for President from the Democratic party and each was evaluated. One was so outstanding, a veteran – but all the panelists said, the national party is afraid not to nominate Hillary; for fear, by opposing her, if she is elected, she will not reward them with a cabinet or chairmanship. Now that’s scary, not caring about the direction this nation is headed for purely selfish reasons!!
Saul Alinsky died about 43 years ago, but his writings influenced those in political control of our nation today. Recall that Hillary did her college thesis on his writings and Obama wrote about him in his books.
Books: Rules for Radicals, Reveille for Radicals
Anyone out there think that this stuff isn’t happening today in the U.S.? All eight rules are currently in play, if you think about it, it is quite basic.
How to create a social state by Saul Alinsky:
There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the most important.
LEVELS OF CONTROL:
– Control healthcare and you control the people.
– Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control
and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
– Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes,
and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control
– Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare –
– Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)
– Take control of what people read and listen to –take control of what children learn in school.
– Remove the belief in God from the Government and schools.
8) Class Warfare
– Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent
and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.
Does any of this sound like what is happening to the United States ? If so, what is the solution? Any body got any ideas that we can pass on?
Alinsky merely simplified Vladimir Lenin’s original scheme for world conquest by communism, under Russian rule. Stalin described his converts as, “Useful Idiots.” Remember, the Useful Idiot is not the leader! The Useful Idiots are the ones that put him in power.
The Useful Idiots have destroyed every nation in which they have seized power and control. It is presently happening at an alarming rate in the U.S.
If people can read this and still say everything is just fine -they are “Useful Idiots.”