ttps://taniajoy.tv/2023/09/05/house-republicans-announce-instructions-to-access-jan-6-capitol-footage/
9/6/2023
It is time for the truth whether the Democrats/Pelosi like it or not – everyone should be able to view it.
Why aren’t the BLM/ANTIFA in jail like the conservatives? Something is wrong with the picture show? This has to be corrected.
ttps://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/house-freedom-caucus-s-ken-buck-pushes-back-on-misinformation-about-jan-6-defendants/ar-AA1gkriM?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=da8609496e534c5380c4b0ed1b55e4fe&ei=5
*****
House Republicans Announce Instructions To Access Jan. 6 Capitol Footage
Tania Joy Gibson September 5, 2023 in Corruption – 3 Minutes

The House Republicans have declared that qualified individuals and members of the media will be granted the opportunity to view security footage from the U.S. Capitol “riot” on January 6, 2021.
“House Republicans are continuing to deliver on our promise to bring transparency and accountability to the People’s House by increasing access to security footage of the U.S. Capitol from January 5th and 6th, 2021,” Georgia Republican Rep. Barry Loudermilk said in a statement.
“This announcement stands in stark contrast to the previous Democrat leadership, who blocked access to the footage and only showed carefully edited clips to the public,” Loudermilk added
The Committee on House Administration developed a set of regulations allowing U.S. media organizations, non-profits with a focus on government affairs, and legal counsel for defendants connected to the incident to submit requests for viewing.
Rep. Barry Loudermilk (R-GA), who chairs the administration committee’s oversight subpanel, noted that this announcement stands in contrast with previous Democrat leadership which blocked access to footage and only broadcasted carefully edited clips to the public.
‘On January 6, 2021, House Speaker Kevin McCarthy released over 40,000 hours of unseen footage from the U.S Capitol to former Fox News host Tucker Carlson earlier this year.
McCarthy has assured that the public and media will gain access to the tapes after his team reviews them for any potential security concerns.
“This is the challenge. The Democrats told us it was only 14,000 hours of tapes, Lo and behold, we take the majority and it’s 42,000 hours, so that would take me years to go all the way through. Yeah, I think the public should see what’s happened to them. We’ve worked with the Capitol Police [to] tell us about [any] section that there was a problem. And that takes a long time. But we want to make sure everybody has the opportunity to come and see what they want,” McCarthy said. “So we’ve created the process to make that start happening.”
Rep. Clay Higgins, a Louisiana Republican who appeared on the podcast “The Benny Show,” recently demanded the release of the footage.
“I’m one of the ones pushing for the release, by the way, of all the J6 video,” Higgins said. “We got 60,000 hours of video from Jan. 4, 5, and 6 — I want it all released to the American people so that we can crowdsource that investigation.”
Several major news outlets are intensifying their efforts to secure access to the footage of McCarthy.
“Nine major media organizations have sued the Justice Department and the FBI for access to the video footage of the Jan. 6 insurrection. The nine include The New York Times, CNN, the Associated Press, and ProPublica. Public materials must be truly public. If Mr. McCarthy can give the stash to one talk show host, he can, and should, give it to every media organization and the public at large,” The Post-Gazette reported.
*****
Time for the truth.
This was all staged to blame President Trump by Pelosi/Democrats/Media AND A CONTINUATION of the Durham Report which authorized that these same people who committed these crimes HAVE TO BE CALLED OUT AND PUNISHED. THE CONSTITUTION DEMANDS IT/WE THE PEOPLE TO SAVE OUR COUNTRY.
When will this SHADOW government be OUTED?
kommonsentsjane